SamScene3D has released their latest scenery, this time covering Prague. Prague is the capital city of the Czech Republic, and this scenery aims to cover the city center, and also the old town of Prague.
This scenery includes various Czech style autogen buildings, with over 10,000 autogen buildings found throughout the city. Night light textures have been included, as well as seasonal textures. The scenery is also compatible with the various Prague airport sceneries, as well as Orbx products. A full feature list can be found below.
* Prague photoreal texture with spring, summer, fall and winter seasons
* over 10,000 autogen buildings with Czech style designs
* many custom hotels, buildings, business center, banks, churchs, squares, landmarks, etc
* night light textures
* autogen vegetation all over the city
* Prague main station buildings
* compatible with other Prague airport sceneries
* good frame rate
* compatible with ORBX products
This scenery is best used for tour flying over 1600ft.
SamScene3D also recommends downlisting this freeware night light view with the Prague scenery: