Over on their news blog, SamScene has announced that their Rome City X add-on for FSX and Prepar3D has been updated to v1.2.
SamScene’s Rome City X brings life and breathtaking views to the entirety of Rome City and Vatican City with various Italian styled autogen buildings and accurately placed custom ones. The developer recommends that you make the most of this scenery with touring flights at an altitude of 1,500 feet.
Version 1.2 brings along many additions, improvements and added detail to custom scenery objects and autogen. This update is completely free to existing customers.
You can grab a hold of SamScene’s Rome City X over on their website for a price of €18.00 (Incl. VAT). Rome City X is compatible with FSX/SE and Prepar3D v4.x. This add-on is also fully compatible with Orbx titles such as FTX Global, Vector and LC Europe.
- Added more details to the Vatican City and its garden.
- Colour corrected to the Colosseo and Pantheon.
- Added more details to the Palatino and Foro Romano.
- Added Isola Tiberina.
- Added Tempio Maggiore di Roma.
- Added Fontana di Trevi and surrounding buildings.
- Improved the Roma Termini station building.
- Improved the Palazzo Cinquecento hotel.
- Added Roma Tiburtina station building and its surroundings.
- Improved the southern part of Rome city.
- Added Palazzo Dello Sport.
- Added Piramide di Caio Cestio.
- Added Porta San Paolo
- Added Basilica Papale San Paolo fuori le Mura.
- Improved the night light textures to the whole scenery.
- The installer added back P3Dv3 option but removed FSX-SE option.