New developer Runway26 have just released their first scenery package on SimMarket. Named MWCR2016, this is a faithful recreation of the beautiful Owen Robert’s International Airport, Cayman Island.
Boosting a range of features including 2048px resolution textures of the entire island, hand-placed autogen and is FPS friendly, this could be an excellent release for the new developer.
Hopefully, we’ll have an FSElite review for you in the coming weeks.
• High detailed representation of Owen Roberts International Airport (ORIA)
• Includes current real world airport expansions and modifications (July 2016)
• Full island photoreal coverage with satellite imagery
• High resolution “realistic” looking textures (2048/4096)
• Hand-placed autogen
• Landmarks and George Town area modeled with buildings on approach path
• Animations including road traffic and birds in the vicinity of ORIA
• Night lighting
• Good FPS performance
You can buy it now from SimMarket for just 15eur, and it’s available for FSX, FSX:SE, and P3D (all versions)!