Riddlez has released their very first scenery being Bellingham International (KBLI) and at first glance it looks stunningly beautiful. Bellingham airport is located three miles northwest of Bellingham city in Whatcom County, Washington. Airport is very popular for low cost airlines such as Allegiant Air and Alaska Airlines. The largest passenger destination from this airport is to Las Vegas McCarran International in Nevada. Bellingham is currently the 3rd largest commercial airport in Washington State.
It is located at one end of of Alaska Marine Highway, a hub for those going for a cruise as well as flights to and from San Juan Islands (and Victoria, British Columbia).
- Very realistic rendition of Bellingham International Airport (KBLI)
- Custom vegetation models unique to this part of the Pacific Northwest
- Fully modelled terminal interior. Featuring check-in areas, boarding lounge, security screening rooms and much more.
- Very detailed ground polygons using high resolution textures.
- Nearby carparks and roads are fully detailed using detailed ground polygons
- 0.4m resolution aerial image base
- Complex 3D models with high resolution textures
- Realistic specular and reflections built into the ground polygons (Prepar3D V3 and above only)
- Aerial imagery has seasonal variations depicting summer, autumn, winter, hard winter and spring
- Both FSX and Prepar3D versions included
- Model textures have been “baked” to give realistic shadowing
- Compatible with ORBX scenery coverages
Scenery can be yours for 24.16 USD at Flight Sim Store where more info also can be found.
Riddlez also has a Facebook page that is great to follow for future developments from this promising new developer. Also make sure you follow FSElite for latest info on this developer as well as other news.