Richer Simulations-CaribSky has released their St. Vincent scenery for X-Plane.
St. Vincent’s Argyle International Airport (TVSA)opened on the 14th February 2017, replacing the much smaller E. T. Joshua Airport (TVSV) which served as the primary airport for the Grenadines in the Caribbean. The new airport is a modern facility which has attracted international airlines such as Air Canada Rouge, Caribbean Airlines and American Airlines as well as occasional charters from various leisure carriers such as Sunwing Airlines. Starting in June, the airport will welcome it’s first scheduled long haul services when Virgin Atlantic begins Boeing 787-9 flights nonstop to London Heathrow(EGLL). In addition, Air Adelphi, One Caribbean, Mustique Airways, and SVG Air are all based in St. Vincent. Several cargo airlines also have regular flights to the airport, including Amerijet International who operates 767-300s from Miami.
The scenery includes the entire 344 square kilometres photoreal coverage of the island of St. Vincent, as well as both the current and former decommissioned airports. The airports have been modelled to a high specification with faithful recreations of the buildings, airport vehicles and ground polygons as well as an optional download of ultra-high 4K textures. The terrain has been updated to reflect the true topography of this mountainous island with 0.5m/px of terrain resolution along with 5m LiDAR mesh resolution. The island comes with both night and day textures included.
You can purchase St. Vincent for X-Plane via simMarket for €20.00.
Other key features include:
- 344 square km of photoreal coverage
- 0.5m/px photoreal terrain resolution
- Custom 5m LIDAR-generated mesh
- TVSV terminal interior
- Arnos Vale Stadium
- Advanced Night illumination: building windows and street lights
- Surrounding reef textures
- FREE autogen upgrade pack which adds shrubs, trees, buildings and road networks for the entire island. (free separate download)
- SAM jetways
- surrounding quarry, houses and related buildings
- Fully bumped-map buildings, vehicles, objects and ground polygons.
- Handcrafted mesh for terrain on approach to runway 04 and the gentle slope near 22, as well as around the entire airport.
- Approach and directional lights
- Customizable options via RSSCT tool
- Fully modelled interior
- Fully modelled parking lot
- Dynamic Lighting
- High Poly Vegetation
- Upgradable to 4096 Ultra HD textures (free separate download)