Developer Richer Simulations, known for their Prepar3D scenery products, has released Barbados 2020 for X-Plane 11. The conversion of their original Prepar3D airport features highly detailed texturing, 3D model work along with high-resolution photo imagery. Barbados, in the Caribbean, is known for its year-round tropical climate, party-vibe atmosphere and sees numerous airlines from around the world visit.
The airport product is accurate as of 2020 and features component such as bumped-map buildings, static aircraft, and dynamic lighting. The airport also features a fully modelled interior, along with complete customisation such as the number of cars in the parking lot, 3D grass and also highly detailed vegetation. An optional 4K texture pack is available to acquire as a separate download.
You can buy Richer Simulations’ TBPB Barbados 2020 for X-Plane 11 from simMarket for €18.00.
- Airport represented as of 2020
- Photoscenery at 0.3m/px
- Surrounding houses, hangars and related buildings
- Fully bumped-map buildings, vehicles, objects and PBR ground polygons.
- Static aircraft
- Designated AI parking spaces
- Fully modelled interior
- Dynamic lights
- Fully customizable options which can be turned on/off
- Fully modelled parking lot
- 3D Grass which loads based on the distance for optimal performance.
- High Poly Vegetation
- Upgradable to 4096 Ultra HD textures (free separate download