Announced on their Facebook page, just in time for Christmas, RFSceneryBuilding has released Zagreb Franjo Tuđman Airport (LDZA) for FSX and Prepar3D.
Zagreb Airport is also known as Franjo Tuđman Airport is Croatia’s largest and busiest airport. RFSB’s rendition includes the new terminal which opened in 2017. It caters for many international operators such as Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Croatia Airlines, Air Transat, Emirates and more leaving you with plenty of routes to plan in and out of Zagreb.
RFSB’s in-sim execution of Zagreb Airport features custom 3D & dynamic lighting, visible rain effects on the ground, large landclass, road traffic, glass reflections and more which can be found in the features list below.
You can grab a hold of RFSceneryBuilding’s Zagreb Franjo Tuđman Airport on simMarket for a price of €17.00 (Excl. VAT). It is only compatible with FSX and Prepar3D v2-4 and is also fully compatible with Orbx FTX Global.
- Custom airport building and some in the surrounding area.
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings airport and vehicles.
- Road traffic.
- The effect of wet platform during rain.
- Large landclass.
- Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures.
- Optional : Dynamic reflection glasses in P3Dv3,P3Dv4.
- Optional : Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4
- Attention: Scenery uses SODE module for some objects.
- Note:Jetways static in scenery (separate bgl – easy removal)
- Screenshots made using FTX ORBX GLOBAL + Orbx FTX Trees HD.