Scenery developer RFSceneryBuilding has released Lampedusa Airport. The airport in Italy sees a flux of traffic during summer months, mostly from domestic carriers including Alitalia and Volotea.
The product comes with custom airport buildings, a range of vehicles, custom runway lighting and 3D mast lights. The airport has been designed to work with Prepar3D v3 and v4, along with FSX.
- Custom airport building
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lights and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings
- Large size class country
- Optional: Dynamic reflection glass (P3Dv3-4)
- Attention: incompatible with mesh “Taburet – Italy 19M Mesh” (poorly made Iceland mesh)
- version for FSX / P3Dv3 / P3Dv4.