RFSceneryBuilding has released Frankfurt-Hahn Airport for FSX, P3D v4 and P3D v5. The airport in Germany actually sits around 120km away from the city of Frankfurt. The airport is known for its low-cost operators including Ryanair, Wizz Air and a huge number of cargo operators such as Air Cargo Germany.
The airport product itself features what you’d expect from a scenery product. All the airport buildings have been made custom for the airport, along with a large amount of landclass nearby edited to blend in seamlessly. Alongside those features, users can expect glass effect on windows, road traffic and also is compatible with Orbx products such as openLC Europe. Furthermore, the Prepar3D v4 and v5 versions include dynamic lighting
- Custom airport building and some in the surrounding area.
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings airport and vehicles.
- Road traffic.
- Large landclass.
- Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures + ORBX openLC Europe.
- Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4,P3Dv5
- Attention: Scenery uses SODE module for some objects : grass
- Screenshots made using FTX ORBX GLOBAL + ORBX openLC Europe + Orbx FTX Trees HD.
- Version for FSX/P3Dv4/P3Dv5.