RFscenerybuilding has released the main hub for Oklahoma City, Will Rogers Airport (KOKC). Will Rogers is a medium sized airport with four runways that serves just under 4 million passengers a year. The airport will see a new expansion with a new terminal.
RFscenerybuildings Will Rogers Airport is available for FSX and all versions of Prepar3d (including v4) for €20. You can buy the product over on the FlightSimStore. Full feature list down below.
- Custom airport building
- Large coverage area custom buildings
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the Prepar3D SDK
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings,airport vehicles and signs
- Pseudo shadows.
- Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures (basic installation)
- Optional : File adaptation landclass without the use of “ORBX FTX Global openLC North America”
- Optional : Dynamic reflection glasses the main terminal in P3Dv3,P3Dv4
- Optional : Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4
- Road traffic.
- Change of season – automatic
- Ground textures in scenery – 2048
- Attention: for version P3Dv2,P3Dv3 and P3Dv4 is required to be installed SODE module.
- (Note:Jetways static in scenery)
- Version for FSX/P3Dv2/P3Dv3/P3Dv4