RFscenerybuilding has just released their long-awaited Venice Marco Polo scenery for FSX, P3D v3 and P3D v4. Venice Marco Polo airport serves as the fourth busiest airport in Italy, with 10.37 million passengers using the airport in 2017. The airport is a base for easyJet and Volotea as well as having flights from across the globe from various airlines.
RFscenerybuilding’s Venice can be purchased from SimMarket for a price of EUR 21.60. This airport seems to follow in the steps of RFscenerybuildings many other products of having accurate and high levels of detail. The features for this airport include custom vehicles, a large size landclass and custom airport buildings. The entire feature list can be found below.
- Custom airport building
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings
- Two variants works runway 04L-22R of your choice :
- 1.Active (takeoff only)
- 2.Inactive (taxiing only)
- Large size landclass
- Colours landclass made for the colour gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures.
- Possibility to combine our scenery and custom Venice city (“Venice X” scenery).Our simple instructions installation included.
- Road traffic.
- Attention: Scenery uses the module “SODE” for the following objects :
- grass, some trees, masts, models glow lamps, signs, taxiway and runway lamps.