The team behind Turin recently announced that Ancona Falconara Airport would soon be sat in our sim world ready to fly to. As promised RFSceneryBuilding have released the product for FSX, FSX: SE and P3D (version 2 to 3.4).
The airport itself serves the Marche region found in central Italy and is home to various architectural sites and people. Although not massive in size, several airlines such as Ryanair, Alitalia and Lufthansa operate their on a regular basis.
The scenery itself features custom buildings, vehicles and runway lighting. Also included are glass effect, lots of landclass, dynamic reflection glass (P3D v3) and also automatic season variation! It’s fully compatible with FTX Global, FTX Trees and also Taburet-Italy 10M Mesh.
I’ve left the full feature list below, but if you’re keen, head over to FlightSimStore right now to download and buy for EUR€16,49.
- Custom airport building
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings and airport vehicles
- Pseudo shadows.
- Large size landclass
- Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures together FTX openLC Europe (basic installation)
- Optional : file adaptation landclass without the use of “ORBX FTX Global openLC Europe”
- Optional : Dynamic reflection glasses the main terminal in P3Dv3
- Road traffic.
- Change of season – automatic
- Scenery compatible with “TABURET-ITALY 19M MESH”
- Ground textures in scenery – 2048
- We recommend to install Orbx FTX Trees HD
- Version for FSX/P3Dv2/P3Dv3 (to v3.4)