REX Simulations has issued a brand new technical update for Weather Force 2020. Technical update 1.2 fixes a range of problems with the software, along with adding some additional features to the product.
In regards to the fixes made by the newly released technical update, thickness of low-level overcast cloud layers has been improved and multiple cloud layer decks now render correctly. As for fog, this has been improved also when no clouds are reported on the METAR itself. REX Simulations has also improved the product by adding support for Pilot2ATC, new dynamic weather presets and also the option to disable Aerosol synthesis during weather injections.
Weather Force Technical Update 1.2 is free for all customers and instructions on how to download and update can be found on the REX Simulations support page.
REX Simulations Weather Force 2020 Technical Update 1.2 Changelog
- FIXED – Multiple cloud layer decks now rendering properly.
- FIXED – Registration process, to avoid having to re-enter registration criteria.
- FIXED – Tightened weather synthesis grid to locate closer airports.
- FIXED – Reduced thickness of low level overcast cloud layers.
- FIXED – Increased font of METAR and TAF reports on main interface.
- IMPROVED – Fog rendering when no clouds are reported on the METAR.
- ADDED – Support for Pilot2ATC.
- ADDED – Option to disabled Aerosol synthesis during weather injections.
- ADDED – 4 additional Dynamic Weather Presets: Blizzard, Thunderstorm, Rainy Day and Bob Ross Happy Clouds.