Aerosoft, in partnership with Dreamfactorystudio, has released Region de Murcia Airport for Prepar3D v4 and v5. The new airport in Murcia first opened in January 2019 and took over from the dated old Murcia–San Javier Airport. Murcia International Airport (LEMI), as it’s also known, sees traffic from all over Europe to destinations such as Antwerp, Barcelona, Bilbao, Bristol, Dublin, London and Warsaw.
The developers at Dreamfactorystudio has included a number of features for the Prepar3D version of this Spanish airport. Features include realistic shadows and lighting, along with rain effects on the runway and tarmac in wet weather. Additionally, static vehicles, cars and people are featured, whilst wig-wags are animated. As with other releases as of late on P3Dv4 and above, the scenery includes PBR texturing, detailed modelling and interior modelling. Finally, the team has included nearby surrounding buildings for an authentic feel during the approach.
You can buy Region de Murcia Airport for P3D now from Aerosoft for €16.77. It’s also available on simMarket for the same price.
- Accurate rendition of Región de Murcia LEMI Airport and surroundings
- Realistic shadows and light rendition Dynamic Lights
- Optimized for good performance
- Rain effects on runway and tarmac with water puddles
- All buildings on the airport are rendered in great detail
- Terminal with modeled interior, including he car rental area
- Static vehicles, cars and static people and much more
- Animated wig-wags
- Compatible with ORBX LC Global and LC Europe