St Louis International Airport in Missouri, US, is the biggest airport in the State and is now available to download in Microsoft Flight Simulator. The new airport from RealWorldScenery replicates the iconic airport which sees over 250 daily departures to the US and beyond.
Included with the airport product is a detailed rendition of the airport with a 2021 airport layout. The AFCAD is functional for all runways, taxiways and parking stands for both user aircraft and the AI. Each of the modelled buildings come with full PBR texturing and the night lighting comes with full dynamic HDR. One caveat to note is that the developer “strongly recommends” that you do not use photogrammetry when using the airport due to some conflicts.
- Highly detailed accurate model of St. Louis Lambert International Airport for MSFS
- Correct and working AFCAD – 2021 airport layout – functions for all runways for ATC direction for both user aircraft and AI
- PBR textures for both buildings and ground
- full dynamic HDR nighttime lighting
- modeled from hundreds of photos
- Ground clutter modeled after the actual photos
- over 100 custom modeled buildings