Developer M.A. RealTurb has released the next instalment of their continental coverage for their product. RealTurb North America covers the entire region and will give pilots the chance to enjoy realistic turbulence, wind shifting and wind shear effects using terrain analysis.
RealTurb North America looks at environmental elements such as hills, mountains, winds and other weather effects and translates that into realistic turbulence effects on your aircraft. Everything is done behind the scenes for simplicity. Simply install, load the simulator and that’s it. RealTurb promises to then make each take off and approach feel more realistic with how your aircraft will handle.
- Realistic turbulence effects
- Realistic speed fluctuation effects
- Realistic wind shifting effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
- Realistic wind shear effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
- Altitude/effects intensity envelope dynamically and realistically calculated based on surrounding terrain.
- Complete coverage of North America Continent (see coverage map at the screenshots section) with every single hill/mountain analyzed.
- Easy installation
- No user input/setup required for the effects to work. All is analyzed automatically!
- No performance impact.
- Compatible just with default Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +, however to get the best out of it. Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 + is recommended.
- Compatible with any aircraft, being default or add-on.