Simcoders has just released version 3.5.9 of their Reality Expansion Pack (REP) add-on for X-Plane 11.
This update to REP mainly includes improvements for the Simcoders/JRollon SF.260 light military trainer addon for X-Plane, such as RealityXP GTN650 Support, a printable short checklist, and right/left seat view switching in the cockpit. These improvements and more can be downloaded in the update from the automatic update utility within REP. You can view the complete changelog at the end of this article.
- The Hypoxia warning is shown only when the TUC is lower than 20 minutes
- The Cowl Flaps now better react to the joystick levers
- SF260 New: Right seat cockpit layout
- SF260 New: Support for RealityXP GTN650
- SF260 New: Printable short checklists included in the package
- SF260 Improved engine sounds
- SF260 Improved carburettor icing behaviour
- SF260 Improved canopy “open/close a bit” commands behaviour
- SF260 Fix: the KX165A Nav Com 1 prevented the GNS430 to startup properly
- SF260 Fix: the GTX330 Transponder did not properly switch to GND mode after landing
- Minor Fixes