In a recent Facebook post by the team, QualityWings Simulations announced the release of their highly-anticipated British Aerospace 146 family product for Prepar3d v4. The product brings the FS9/FSX era product into 64-bit; no new features come with this product, however.
The British Aerospace BAe 146 is a family of 4-engine, short-field capable jets, which have seen use all over the globe in extreme airports. For example, London City, Aspen Pitkin and Cusco to name a few.
- Accurate renditions of BAe 146-100/200/300 and Avro RJ70/85/100
- GNS-XLS FMC, Sperry autopilot and thrust management system (BAe 146)
- Fully analogue cockpit (BAe 146-100/200) and Simple EFIS (BAe 146-300) setups
- GNLU910 FMC and full autopilot with autoland capability (RJ Series)
- Full EFIS cockpit setup (RJ Series)
- Full simulation of electric, fuel, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- TCAS with aural warnings
- Customisable GPWS
- Steep approach mode
- Multi-stage night lighting
- Realistic flight model
- Authentic sound set
- Over 60 High-quality liveries available on the QW website
QualityWings Simulations’ Ultimate 146 Collection is available for purchase on the Flight1 website for an exceptional $19.95. The P3D v4 version of the product is a separate purchase from the FS9/FSX version, however, both versions are now available for only $19.95 each.