Since QualityWings Simulation released their Ultimate 787, they have been listening to user feedback to help improve their aircraft. The Dreamliner aircraft is certainly one that impressed me, but there were a few teething issues I wanted to see solved. This hotfix fixes a bunch of problems, including random CTDs, ILS issues and ensuring that text fits onto the displays correctly. There has also been some fixes to the QualityWings Dispatcher which fixes units and weights.
Additionally, flight controls using keyboard arrow keys have been added, as well as EICAS ‘COMM’ memo will now appear when a new COMM message is received.
As previously suggested, this is the last hotfix before QualityWings take a look at developing the first Service Pack as well as checking out the Ultimate 787 in Prepar3D.
Downloading the updates will install over your current copy. Or you can download a new copy of the aircraft altogether, which will mean having to reinstall your liveries and immersion pack.
If you haven’t done so already, you can buy it from Flight One’s website for $69.95.
The full feature list is below.
Don’t forget, you can read our first impressions article here.
Version 1.0.2 (released 11-12-2017)
– Random CTDs while weather radar is operating
– CTD when loading panelstate after loading saved flight
– Problems maintaining altitude when using FSUIPC
– A/T Speed mode is unable to hold airspeed at very high cruise altitudes
– Mach number cannot be changed in certain scenarios
– FLCH engagement selected speed logic
– Autopilot initially turns into opposite direction upon localizer capture
– ILS: frequency autotuning
– ILS: Runway course gets tuned even if localizer not intercepted yet
– ILS: unable to capture at high intercept angles
– Pressurization: Cabin alt descends below airport elevation at high altitude airports
– Fuel: center tank scavenge system
– Fuel flow and fuel tank quantity not affected by KGS option
– Arming spoilers using joystick axis
– FSUIPC assigned flap axis is reversed
– Inboard spoilers remain slightly extended after go around
– PFD/ND: Text overlaps
– PFD: 3rd airspeed digit cutoff in compact mode
– ND: Unable to exit PICK WPT mode on FO ND MAP
– ND: FIX/ETOPS range ring not showing when waypoint is out of map range
– ND: ETOPS line style changed
– ND: Button highlight boxes not showing on full ND mode
– ND: Map scale incorrect in full plan mode
– ND: Airport map not displayed correctly for highly complex airports
– ND: Airport map display misaligned in crosswind
– ND: wide FO side menu clickspot does not cover entry select box (only the diamond)
– 2D DU popups cannot be closed by clicking the light sensor
– CDU: VNAV CRZ Page LSK 6L typo
– CDU: FIX page radial only option
– CDU: FIX page maximum distance increased
– CDU: setting cruise IAS manually does not affect airspeed
– CDU: Mouse highlight not working on FIX page
– CDU: Help message not matching selected weight unit
– CDU: RTE page CO route cut off
– TCP: frequency tuning
– EFB: CTD when pressing PGDN button
– EFB: Departure chart clip page only shows page 1/1
– EFB: XFR button not working on 2D popup
– FS Setting: incompatibility with “true airspeed” FS speed setting
– FS Setting: incompatibility with “metric” FS altitude setting
– QW Dispatcher: unable to find FSX Steam path
– QW Dispatcher: changing units does not affect aircraft
– QW Dispatcher: Bulk Cargo weight issues
– QWCAS Sound improvements
– Flight Controls using keyboard arrow keys
– Autopilot disconnect and warning sound cancel using key command
– EFB: invalid autobrake settings highlighted in yellow
– EICAS: ‘COMM’ memo when new COMM message received