Novel scenery developer Pyreegue Dev. Co. has, following recent previews, released their rendition of Kyiv Boryspil International Airport (UKBB) for MSFS users to enjoy.
Kyiv Boryspil International Airport (UKBB) is an international commercial airport located in Boryspil, 29km east of Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv. Together with Kyiv Zhuliany International Airport (UKKK), Boryspil serves as the gateway to Ukraine and sees about 65% of Ukraine’s passenger traffic pass through its doors.
Although the airport has occupied a military role for quite some time, it was only in 1959, upon pressure from the then Soviet government, that the airfield was also equipped with passenger handling facilities. Its first commercial flight, coming in the form of an Aeroflot Tupolev TU-104 arriving from Moscow, touched down on the airport’s runway on July 7th, 1959. Following the Soviet Union’s fall, the airport received numerous upgrades, including a CAT III A ILS system. Today, the airport consists of two runways and four terminal buildings, A; B; D; and F, and sees many domestic and international carriers operating to and from its grounds.
Recent newcomer Pyreegue Dev. Co., known for its earlier release of Tivat Airport (LYTV), has now provided MSFS users with an accurate and detail-rich rendition of this critical Ukrainian hub. The developer indicates that customers can look forward to, amongst others, a highly-detailed custom created 3D models of airport buildings, custom made ground polygons, up-to-date airport layout, and terminals D and F recreated with full custom interiors.
The airport is now available for prospective customers to buy via the simMarket online store and is going to cost you €18.00 E.x. VAT.
- High-quality textures for all 3D airport models
- Custom ground polygons with custom markings and dirt
- Runway slope profiles according to latest AIP
- ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP
- 2020 layout
- 100+ custom objects
- Terminal D & F with full interior
- Surrounding buildings included (Epitsentr Mall, Ukraerorukh building, “Boryspil Hotel”, etc.)
- Custom night lighting
- PBR textures for every object
- Optimized geometry and textures for best performance
- Default ATC/Traffic integration
- Custom apron vehicles animation