PropStrike Studio, a developer of high quality sceneries for X-Plane 11, has released Quatam River Airport.
Located in the mountains of British Columbia, the Quatam River Airport is located just meters from its namesake on the fjords of the Quatam River. A hub for forest workers brought in to clear the valley, the 35-year-old airport features a 762-metre long dirt runway. Landings can be treacherous depending on wind direction, and the east side of the runway ends in a stand of 30-40 metre tall trees.
A must-have for any bush plane pilot, the airport features hand-painted ground textures at a resolution of 2cm per pixel near the airports. The airport can be purchased via the PropStrike Studio page for $28.00 CAD.
- 2 airfields
- 10+ helipads
- 10+ Bush plane landing spots
- Hand painted ground textures at a resolution of 2 cm per pixel by airports
- Dynamic runway obstruction plugin (Windows only)
- 3D animated trees surrounding airports
- Highly realistic 3D vegetation such as grass, shrubs and bushes
- Runway puddle effects
- Use of X-Plane PBR materials
- Custom mesh based on HD Mesh V4 by AlpilotX
- Living airport with custom animated machinery and ground traffic
- HDR Night lighting
- This scenery is available for X-Plane11 only