Lockheed Martin has released Hotfix 1 for P3D v3.4 with what seems to be a plethora of updates! I’ve provided a link below to the original blog post, and downloads page.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK 4.6.2 INSTALLED TO UPDATE TO HOTFIX 1
Let us know if you have any compatibility issues in the comments section.
Prepar3D v3.4 Hotfix 1
Fixes and Improvements
- Updated baseline framework to Microsoft .NET 4.6.2
- Corrected a crash when entering SimDirector with Raw Input enabled due to a max handle count being exceeded
- Corrected Baron and Bravo typos in their panel.cfg files
- Fixing ATC window’s title bar being cut off at high DPI settings
- Preserving Xbox controllers when switching control APIs
- Reenabling tablet behaviors when gestures are modified. Correctly reading the setting in without restarting.
- Fixed Focal Points not drawing in Virtual Instructor
- Fixed issues with Video Streaming; displaying incorrect resolutions and a crash at higher resolutions
- Allowing video stream clients to join after a stream has started
- Supporting higher quality video streams
- Enforcing alert dialog to correctly grab focus and pop when opening behind other windows
- Ensure 2D panels properly layer on top of 3D windows
- Added extended ASCII support for Scaleform Panels
- Added additional joystick checks to fix issues of controllers not appearing or being settable
- Updated multichannel and view group documentation
- Fixed bug where hydraulic switch was not working through Panel API
- Added video streaming configuration options
- Fixed issue with HintPath not being preserved when saving a scenario
- Forcing alert windows to display when behind other windows
- Setting the Parking Brake infogen notification to the proper key
- Stopped resetting audio devices during a hardware change. Caching previous state when recreating audio devices
- Correcting issue with SimConnect global exceptions. Respecting client IDs for SimConnect exceptions.
- Splash screen now displays immediately at startup
- Correcting issue with Raw Input and Windows 10 keeping unplugged controllers in the device enumeration
- Fixed a Raw Input access violation crash
- Refactored how the splash screen is displayed during activation
- Exposed additional chain message support to the PDK IEventService