In an announcement on their Facebook page, PKSIM has released the second version of their Colombian airport Rafael Núñez International (SKCG).
Situated in the Caribbean port city of Cartagena, Colombia, SKCG is the largest airport in the country’s northern Caribbean region in terms of passenger movement. Popular carriers LATAM, KLM, JetBlue, American Airlines and Delta are often seen here during busy tourist seasons.
Originally an FSX release, PKSIM has completely re-made this scenery for compatibility with Prepar3D V3 and V4. The new feature list can be found below.
Cartagena V2 is available now at simMarket for €18.50 (excl.VAT). Customers with a previous purchase of this airport on simMarket can expect a 30% discount when upgrading to V2.
- A complete remake of the scenery.
- Full photo-real city, including Tierrabomba Island.
- Custom 19m mesh for the area with “La Popa” as it should be.
- Manual autogen positioning.
- Custom ground textures with reflections and specular mapping.
- Custom high-resolution textures.
- Dynamic Lighting (P3Dv4).
- Texture lighting on the ramp (P3Dv3).
- Both versions included P3D v3 & v4.
- Airport configurator.
- GSX ready.
- Optional static vehicles.