In a surprise release, PKSim has released Bodrum Airport (LTFE) for Prepar3D v5. Serving the Turkish town of the same name, Bodrum Airport is a busy airport for leisure carriers taking Europeans to the sun-drenched beach location. The airport itself has been designed to handle over 5 million passengers and has spacious terminal buildings and plenty of parking sports for a number of airlines.
The airport product from PK Sim comes with a detailed rendition of the airport, including all terminal buildings and many other outer buildings. In addition, PK Sim has included detailed ground markings, custom SODE jetway integration and also a scenery configurator to tailor the product to your PC. Finally, photoreal scenery has been included for the valley near the airport, which also has custom autogen.
- Photoreal Scenery of the whole Valley with custom Autogen.
- Custom detailed buildings and models with PBR textures.
- Detailed ground marks and textures with PBR.
- Custom SODE Jetways and Windsocks reacting to the wind.
- Scenery Configurator to meet your system performance.
- GSX Ready.