If you’re ready to head to Spain in Microsoft Flight Simulator, then PILOT’S has you covered with the release of Alicante Airport (LEAL). Alicante–Elche Airport is located in the south of Spain just south of the city of the same name. The Spanish airport sees over 15 million passengers visit each year. The biggest airlines to operate to and from the airport include Ryanair, Norwegian Air Shuttle, easyJet and Vueling meaning that there are plenty of European flights to be had from the airport. The airport features a single 9,800ft runway and plenty of aircraft parking for a variety of aircraft sizes.
Developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator, the airport comes with 4K PBR textures, hand-made airport models and 3D ALS and runway lights. Furthermore, the airport product comes with hand-made mesh at 1m resolution and also 3D custom trees and vegetation. In addition to the airport being fully modelled, PILOT’S has also created custom buildings for the city itself, surrounding areas and more. Whilst there are a lot of details in and around the airport, PILOT’S say that the product is optimised for great performance and high frame rates.
- For Microsoft Flight Simulator
- 4K resolution textures
- Hand made mesh of airport area 1m resolution
- Detailled model of inner departure/arrival hall
- Accurate depiction of Elche city/Alicante city
- 3D grass/trees custom vegation
- Realistic shadow rendition
- 3D ALS and runways lights
- Custom buildings for the city, surrounding areas and autogen
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
- And more …