After months of previews, teases and more, the team at PILOT’S has released their anticipated version of Alicante (LEAL) Airport. The Spanish coastal airport sees a huge amount of traffic from Europe and beyond from a variety of different airlines. From easyJet, Ryanair to Norwegian, Volotea and more, there’s a large number of routes available to enjoy.
The airport itself has been created to the highest standard utilising numerous new techniques from Prepar3D V4’s PDK, technology such as SODE and many years experience from the developers themselves. Expect to find features such as high definition buildings, interior modelling, dynamic night lighting and more.
Further to the airport itself, the developers has also spent a huge amount of time ensuring that the airport feels alive with the inclusion of their environmental sound packages. So expect to both see and hear sounds such as seagulls, airport ambiance and other elements. Additionally, nearby harbours and ports have been modelled for a fantastic view during the approach and take off phases of your flight. In a free update a little down the line, the whole city will be modelled and included in the product.
You can buy the product now from the PILOT’S shop for 29.95 Euros. It is currently only available for Prepar3D V4.x.
We’ll be bringing you a review of the product in the near future to help you make an informed decision whether you should buy it or not.
Full feature list:
- For Prepar3D V4.x (FSX, FSX:SE, X-Plane 11 maybe later, depending on demand)
- 4K resolution textures
- Animated tamarc workers
- Ambient Sounds (Seagulls, waves, sounds of departure hall, etc)
- 750 squared kilometers photoreal
- Hand made mesh of airport area 1m resolution
- Detailled model of inner departure/arrival hall
- Accurate depiction of Elche city/Alicante city
- 3D grass/trees custom vegation
- Realistic shadow rendition
- Special night light shadows textures
- Dynamic lights (P3D V4)
- 3D ALS and runways lights
- Custom buildings for the city, surrounding areas and autogen
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
- Made for FS Global Ultimate – NG Mesh (optional), compatible with FTX Vector