Released for Prepar3D and FSX many months ago, the latest release from publisher PILOT’S is now available for X-Plane 11 users. Almeria is situated on the Spanish coast of the Iberian Peninsula. It’s an ideal destination for tourists thanks to the local towns, harbours and beaches – even during the cooler months. For simmers, it’s a great airport due to the mix of aircraft and airlines and great coastal approaches.
For the X-Plane 11 version, PILOT’S enlisted the assistance of Descent2View (D2V) to port the airport over to the simulator. Users can expect the whole airport, as well as 750 sq KM of high resolution orthoimagery, an accurate rendition of Almeria harbour and many parts of nearby towns to be completed. All of this has been done with the highest standard of detail in 4K textures and PBR materials.
The team have been working hard to make sure that it is compatible with other software such as World Traffic 3 and has been optimised for great performance, meaning those who enjoy VR will get to experience this airport virtually.
It’s now available to buy via the PILOT’S shop for 22.99 Euro.
You can view Almeria Airport for X-Plane 11 via our sister site, DCTRY.
Full Feature List
- 4K resolution textures
- 750 squared kilometers high resolution orthoimagery
- Accurate depiction of Almeria harbour
- 3D Grass and custom vegetation
- Custom animated airport vehicles, cars, and apron traffic
- High resolution ground textures with PBR materials
- Taxi routes and airport flows that are World Traffic 3 compatible
- Custom buildings for the city, surrounding areas and Autogen
- Fully optimized airport for great performance (VR friendly)