Pilot Plus, a UK based X-Plane scenery developer, has recently announced the update of their EGKK London Gatwick product to version 2.0. The new version comprises a selection of upgrades to the scenery, including layout changes and graphical improvements:
- Added Pier 1 & Surroundings
- PBR ground mapping with specular textures
- World Traffic 3 compatibility
- Fixed AI traffic routes
- General misc object placement/ clutter around the new pier
- Multiple bug fixes
- Revamped apron lights, utilising PBR reflections and custom spills
- Added green walkways & new taxiways
- Updated airport layout, start gates and ground poly placement
The update is free for existing users and can be obtained by re-downloading the scenery from the place of purchase.
New customers can find the product available for £15.99 on the Pilot Plus store and is available for X-Plane 11.