After only revealing the airport was in development a few weeks ago, Pilot Plus has already released London Southend Airport (EGMC) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport is located in the south-east of England in Essex and sees a variety of low-cost carriers transport passengers to destinations such as Amsterdam, Faro and Tenerife. Ryanair and WizzAir operate frequent routes for passengers, whilst Amazon also have a hub there bringing in various goods as part of the airport’s cargo operations.
The airport from Pilot Plus features the same technology found in their London Wycombe scenery released for Microsoft Flight Simulator earlier this year. Users can expect full PBR throughout the airport product, dynamic rain on both the old and new air traffic control towers and authentic night lighting. The aerial imagery covering the airport has also been designed to blend in seamlessly with the surrounding scenery.
- An ultra-realistic rendition of London Southend
- Full PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
- Dynamic rain on control tower glass (old and new tower)
- Custom, refined aerial imagery covering the airport
- Authentic night experience