Scenery developers Pilot Plus have jumped from the world of X-Plane and released their first airport for Prepar3D v4 and v5. EGGD Bristol Airport, located in the South-west of the UK, is home to numerous airlines including low-cost carriers easyJet, Ryanair and also charter airlines such as TUI. The airport handles over 9 million passengers per year, with the largest aircraft being the 787 which takes off from the short 6,500ft runway to destinations such as Barbados, Orlando and more.
The airport also features detailed texturing with PBR material, along with some interior modelling, 3D buildings and plenty of atmospheric lighting effects around the airport. The product also features authentic taxi signs and lighting along with blending in with Orbx TrueEarth Great Britain South.
You can buy Pilot Plus EGGD Bristol Airport from Orbx Direct for $34.95 AUD (US$22.59 | €20,89 | £18.50). An X-Plane 11 version also exists for those looking for the same product on that platform.
Furthermore, it’s worth noting that Orbx are also holding a sale on all Orbx developed UK products. So whether you’re looking to explore London and the south-east with TrueEarth or fly up north to Scotland’s Edinburgh Airport, you can get 30% off right now.
Pilot Plus EGGD Bristol Features
- Pilot Plus Definitive replication of Bristol International
- Detailed texturing and PBR
- High fidelity ground with crisp surrounding Ortho-imagery at 12.5cm per pixel
- Atmospheric and dynamic night environment
- Detailed and accurate 3D models with raytraced occlusion and reflections
- Authentic taxi signs and lighting
- Perfectly blends with Orbx TrueEarth Great Britain South
- Local POI and VFR landmark of Mendip Transmission Station