Courtesy of their website, Pilot Experience Sim has updated their LFMT airport to version 1.36 for Prepar3D version 4. The update is available online via PESIM Central. PESIM’s update for the airport includes general fixes and new lighting effects.
Montpellier-Mediterranee Airport is located in southern France. The airport does not serve as a focus city, nor as a hub but does have service from airlines such as Aer Lingus, KLM, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Air France and British Airways. In 2017, the airport had 1.8 million passengers through its doors, and is the 10th largest airport (in terms of passengers carried) in France.
- Updated runway and ALS lights to dynamic + increased distance
- Added taxisigns halo light effect
- Updated company names in the AFCAD
- Updated user manual
- Updated LFMT_SODE_Fix zip in simMarket
- Updated LFMT configurator home thumbnail
You can purchase PESIM LFMT on simMarket for 18 Euros.