The French airport of Biarritz is now available to download for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Developed by Pilot Experience Sim, the scenery brings the interesting airport to the simulator with some unique features. The airport hosts a number of domestic and international routes from a variety of airlines but also sees plenty of traffic from local aviation schools. Furthermore, the Dassault Aviation Hangar sees numerous private jets visit on a regular basis.
Pilot Experience Sim has made the product with the latest PBR technology throughout. Each modelled building includes custom material texturing and has been designed to be performance-friendly. In addition, the sloped runway and realistic terrain profile adds to the immersion and you will need to take that into account when moving around the airport. Dynamic lighting also features throughout the airport, along with realistic night textures.
You can buy Pilot Experience Sim’s Biarritz for Microsoft Flight Simulator now for €14.00 on simMarket. If you owned the product on Prepar3D, you can upgrade for €12.00. All prices listed exclude VAT.
- Friendly FPS
- New AFCAD 2021
- Custom ground poly using new FS20 tools
- HD PBR textures
- Full custom HD design (handmade)
- 100% PBR Realistic HD modelization of the buildings.
- PBR static Falcon 1000 (Azur Poly)
- PBR static custom airport vehicles
- PBR static EC-145SC
- Sloped runway and realistic terrain profile
- Custom PBR dynamic wig wag lights
- Added custom local vegetation
- Realistic airport representation
- Added night textures
- Added dynamic spot lights
- Added custom library objects
- Replaced Windsocks