Scenery developer PhotoSimLabs has released its first Microsoft Flight Simulator scenery. St Croix for Microsoft Flight Simulator includes a complete rendition of the airport, surrounding areas and customisation to the whole island.
As with other released products from PhotoSimLabs, St. Croix features high-quality details and modelling throughout. Henry E. Rohlsen Airport (TISX) itself has been transformed into a realistic-looking place within the simulator and comes with detailed modelling, UHD texturing and accurate layouts based on real-world data. Custom made terminals, hangars and many static objects are featured in and around the airport.
Beyond the airport, PhotoSimLabs has also recreated many towns and areas around the island itself, including a full rendition of the town of Christiansted. In the town, you will be able to try landing at the famous seaplane base at the local harbour. Furthermore, Frederiksted has been recreated in a high level of detail with numerous shops on the main street recreated and also Fort Fort Frederik giving you plenty of reasons to fly around the island and go on a discovery tour. Finally, across the island, you will see jails, shopping malls and other landmarks to help navigate St. Croix.
- Complete coverage of The entire Island of St. Croix and Buck Island, more than 210 square kilometers.
- Highly accurate and extensive rendition of the main town of Frederiksted, with custom made buildings along the main street and surroundings, including Fort Frederik, and the cruise ship terminal and pier.
- Full rendition of the town of Christiansted, including the famous seaplane base, ready for those wanting to try their hand at flying a seaplane into Christiansted harbor.
- A full and accurate rendition of the refinery area next to the airport.
- Full and accurate rendition of the Cruzan rum distillery.
- Custom 3D buildings throughout the entire island, including churches, shopping centers, the island jail, and more.