Orbx has updated its TrueEarth US Washington on X-Plane 11 to version 1.20. This new update is available now to users via Orbx Direct and addresses some reported issues, alongside new additions. This was announced on the Orbx forums.
First on the list is a complete rebuild of the water-masking. After learning new techniques and advancing the technology over the past few releases, Orbx are bringing some of that tech back into older products. Alongside that, the other big benefit of this update is specifically aimed at helicopter pilots. Landable heliports have been added at WA54 Fourth Avenue Plaza and also WA53 Harbour View Medical Centre.
Finally, islands on the coast of Victoria have now been added which were missing from the original release.
A Prepar3D version also exists – more details can be found on the Orbx website. This update only applies to the X-Plane 11 version.
- Complete rebuild of the water-masking
- Fixed mesh bump at Anarcortes
- Missing textures for buildings at KSEA
- Flattened KEAT airport
- Fixed buildings in water and runway at Astoria KAST
- Added Landable Heliport WA54 Fourth Avenue Plaza
- Added Landable Heliport WA53 HarbourView Medical Centre
- Added missing islands of the coast of Victoria, BC