The updates for all three of these airports are rather minor according to the changelog. These updates bring along small bug fixes, adjustments to reflect the real-world airport, a ‘grass friction’ fix and more which can be viewed in the changelog at the end of this article.
If you own any of these airports, you can obtain the update(s) through FTX Central.
If you don’t yet own these airports, you can grab a hold of them by clicking the respective images below which will bring you to OrbxDirect.
Chichester / Goodwood (EGHR)
- Grass ‘friction’ bug. Aircraft should now taxi under normal power.
- Bumpy runway/taxiways reported by some users in 11.30
Shoreham (Brighton) (EGKA)
- Grass ‘friction’ bug. Aircraft should now taxi under normal power
- Bumpy runway/taxiways in 11.30
- Sea/river water blending improved
- Clock now visible on airside of the terminal.
- RW06/24 imagery updated to match current dimensions. The runway is shifted slightly north and much narrower.
- Removed threshold lights from 06/24.