Orbx has released TrueEarth US Oregon for Prepar3D v4 and above. The all-new scenery package covers nearly 100,000 square miles of the popular State in America featuring detailed ground imagery, accurate building placement and also millions of trees, VFR objects and more.
Across the state, pilots will be able to discover over 480 3D points of interest. Ranging from the stunning harbours and buildings in Portland to the smaller towns and cities of Eugene, Corvallis, and Salem. Other natural areas of beauty include Crater Lake, Wallowa Mountains and the famous Hells Canyon which features deep canyons and varied structures.
TrueEarth US Oregon adds 2.5 million buildings, 339 million accurately placed trees and numerous landmarks across the state perfect for IFR flying.
You can buy Orbx’s TrueEarth US Oregon for Prepar3D now for a discounted rate of $43.96 AUD (approx. US$30.39 | €27,06 | £24.53) as part of their launch discount. After July 7th (01:00am Zulu), the price will be back to the usual price of $54.95 AUD.
TrueEarth US Oregon Prepar3D Features
- 99,291 square miles (257,163 km²) of crisp aerial imagery
- 483 custom-modeled 3D POIs!
- Over 339 million trees placed
- More than 2.5 million buildings
- Significant buildings added to all major cities
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches etc.
- Hand-placed and custom modelled 3D landmarks
- Sharp and detailed Ultra-HD 10-meter mesh
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline and most rivers and lakes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night-lighting