Shortly after the release of TrueEarth Great Britain South, Orbx had announced the first UK scenery for X-Plane, Southampton Airport (EGHI). After teasing us with an abundance of previews, they’ve finally released it.
Southampton Airport is the main gateway to Southern England. It is a major hub for FlyBe serving their Q400 and E-Jet fleet meaning you can expect to be flying those aircraft to destinations in Europe and the UK.
Southampton has been designed to compliment TrueEarth GB South and fit in like a puzzle piece, so if you already own it, ensure you have it installed before installing Southampton for the most immersive experience. If you don’t already own TE GB South, you may experience blending issues.
Southampton features realistic night, day, apron, taxiway and approach lighting, custom traffic flow, realistic static aircraft, World Traffic 3 compatibility, many custom local buildings and more which you can view in the key features below.
You can grab a hold of Orbx Southampton (EGHI) from OrbxDirect for $32.95 AUD (Incl. VAT). It is only compatible with X-Plane 11. If you already own Southampton for FSX/Prepar3D you get 40% off on this version.
- Q400, E175 and 737 capable.
- Super detailed brick paved apron.
- Fully custom modelled airport.
- Custom traffic flow on roads.
- Fully blended into True Earth GB South.
- Realistic night, apron, taxiway and approach lighting.
- Many custom local buildings.
- Works with World Traffic 3.
- Realistic static aircraft.
- Ground personnel.
- Animated ground services.