After an announcement last week, Orbx has released Tweed-New Haven Airport (KHVN) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This is one of the first airports released by Orbx to feature on the east coast of the US and sees frequents passenger services from airlines such as American Eagle and Southern Airways Express to destinations around the country.
Jordan Gough from the Orbx indies team has recreated the airport using modern technology and comes bundled with plenty of photogrammetry imagery, detailed buildings and completely custom ground poly. Furthermore, Jordan has worked to ensure that the airport feels brimming with life with custom and functional ground series, static aircraft and full PBR support across the airport.
- The largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern USA to date
- Ultra HD airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail
- Fully functional ground services
- Native Microsoft ground poly in Full PBR
- Perfectly located inside an enormous photogrammetry region with spectacular detail
- Custom static aircraft & GSE created exclusively for KHVN
- Optimized for best performance
- Perfectly located for short flights to NYC, Boston and the entire north-east coast
- Made compatible for Microsoft Flight Simulator by Jordan Gough