After months of teasing, Orbx has finally released TrueEarth Great Britain North for X-Plane 11. The coverage area of the third and final pack of the Great Britain series is over 40,000 square miles of hand-corrected imagery, autogen technology and thousands of hand placed forests, buildings and points of interest.
TrueEarth Great Britain North primarily covers Scottland, as well as other areas such as the Shetland Islands and the Isle of Man. This means cities such as Edinburgh and Glasgow are covered and have been faithfully recreated for X-Plane 11 users with the highest detail.
The product has millions of buildings placed in the correct location and display at the correct height, over 400 points of interest to view on your journey around the region and finally accurate road and rail networks which blend into the high definition aerial colour-matched aerial imagery
The product is now available from Orbx for $54.95 AUD, which roughly converts into US$39.55 | €34,58 | £30.18.
Along with TrueEarth Great Britain North, you can also buy both Central and South regions to complete your Great Britain experience. You don’t need any of the other parts to enjoy North, and vice versa for the others.
- 40,415 square miles of hand corrected, crisp, colour-matched aerial imagery
- New autogen technology developed specially for X-Plane 11
- Well over 1.4 million buildings at the correct height and location
- Millions of trees within 160k+ accurately placed forests
- Many historic buildings including castles, bridges, stately homes and more
- VFR landmarks such as masts, windfarms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses
- Over 400 custom 3D POI models
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery
- Sharp and detailed 30-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline
- Accurate road and rail network blended into the aerial imagery
- Summer season only with night lighting provided by HDR and texture lighting