Following on from their post last week, Orbx has released TrueEarth Canary Islands for X-Plane 11. The latest in the long-line of TrueEarth products covers the nine islands off the coast of Africa.
As with other Orbx TrueEarth products, the scenery collection will include millions of accurately placed trees and buildings sat on top of carefully crafted aerial imagery. The imagery has been colour corrected and autogen has been made specifically to represent the Spanish vibes of the building on the various islands.
In addition to the complete coverage for all nine islands, La Palma Airport (GCLA) will be included free of charge as part of the TrueEarth package. Described as “Orbx payware quality,” the airport will feature full PBR material texturing, SAM jetways and custom mesh to blend seamlessly with the island itself.
You can buy TrueEarth Canary Islands from OrbxDirect now for $35.96 AUD (approximately US$23.33 | €22,25 | £20.42). The normal price, after the sale, is $44.95 AUD.
- Complete coverage for all nine Canary Islands (El Hierro, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, La Gomera, Lanzarote, Chinijo Archipelago, La Palma, Tenerife and La Graciosa)
- Explore each island in exquisite detail with hundreds of points of interest to seek out
- Includes Orbx payware quality rendition of La Palma Airport, featuring stunning PBR material texturing, detailed modelling and SAM jetways
- Hand-crafted and colour-matched aerial imagery bringing each island to life
- Accurately placed hotels, resorts, towns and other landmarks easily identifiable as you fly
- Discover natural attractions such as Maspalomas, Teide National Park and Mount Teide in rich detail
- Expertly crafted coastlines with beautiful watermasking for famous beaches such as El Medano, Sotavento and El Cotillo
- Millions of accurately placed trees, forests and custom building autogen to provide authentic Spanish vibes across the archipelago
- Project led by legendary developer Tony Wroblewski
- GCLA La Palma Airport developed by the Orbx Havant Studio