Orbx has released Skopje International Airport (LWSK) for Prepar3D. The scenery is available free of charge on Orbx Direct, and is the first release from new Orbx developer Teo Gerovski. Skopje International Airport serves the city of Skopje and the capital region of North Macedonia. The airport is a hub for Wizz Air, and is also frequented by a number of other European operators.
Orbx’s Skopje International Airport features HD modelling and textures of the airport, as well as landclass for the surrounding region. It also includes detailed modelling of landmarks and other points of interest. The airport also comes with SODE jetways and seasonal variations.
- Complete HD rendition of Skopje International Airport
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Extended PR coverage area at 50cm resolution
- Detailed POI modelling
- Complete 5 seasonal variants
- Extended LC coverage area far beyond primary zone
- Major airline hub suitable for all airliner operations
- Expertly optimized for best performance
- Designed to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base
- Developed by Skopje local Teo Gerovski