Developer Orbx has released the stunning Netherlands TrueEarth scenery for Aerofly FS 2.
Made up of over 85,000 square kilometres of extremely detailed photoreal terrain, the package includes the entirety of the country with all of the cities, towns, and landmarks exactly where the should be.
Already available for FSX and P3D, the TrueEarth scenery includes 43 airports, thousands of hand-placed animated wind turbines, refineries, and other objects. TrueEarth technology means that users will experience extremely dense building concentrations, dense vegetation, and crisp textures with smooth simulator performance.
Users can take advantage of the Orbx Summer Sale and get an additional 15% off their purchase of Netherlands TrueEarth. The scenery can be purchased from the Orbx store for $46.71 AUD.
- 85,000km2 of photoreal terrain at 1m resolution
- 43 airports included
- CityScene building technology for all major cities, towns, villages and urban areas
- Incredibly dense vegetation cultivation
- >Ultra HD mesh at 5m resolution
- Accurate road, waterways, transmission line and other vector/GIS components
- Hundreds of custom landmarks and POI
- Traditional Dutch windmills
- Major churches and cathedrals custom modelled
- Custom models for all major TV and radio masts
- Thousands of hand-placed animated wind turbines, refineries, harbours and other library objects