Announced last week, Orbx has released Malmo Airport (ESMS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Crafted together by Marcus Nyberg, the Swedish airport is brimming with detail and character that will make flying in the area that much more exciting.
Malmo is the fourth busiest airport in Sweden with passengers from around the world visiting the airport. Airlines such as TUI, SAS and Sunclass Airlines visit the airport with their narrow-body jets. The airport product from Marcus includes high-quality texture work, PBR materials and a range of detailed 3D models. The native technology in Microsoft Flight Simulator also lends itself well to colour-corrected aerial imagery and great performance.
In addition, the airport product has been designed with the highest standards in mind with ultra-detailed 4K texturing, sloped runways and ground textures that change depending on the weather. All-in-all, the airport has been designed with performance in mind whilst also being fully compatible with AI in the simulator.
You can buy and download Orbx’s latest airport right now from OrbxDirect. It will cost you $24.99 AUD (approximately US$18.25 | €15,39 | £13.74).
- Exquisitely detailed 4k depiction of ESMS Malmö Airport
- Ultra-detailed 4K textures with completely overhauled PBR texturing
- Highly detailed ground poly with custom lines and markings
- Incredibly detailed 3D modelling, including terminal interiors
- Beautiful hand-coloured custom aerial imagery
- New custom static aircraft & GSE unique to Sturup Airport
- Sloped runway
- Stunning dynamic night lighting
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Completely AI-compatible
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance
- From acclaimed developer Marcus Nyberg