Although being shown off in detail just a few days ago, Orbx has now released their LEA Asturias Airport for Prepar3D V4. The Spanish airport, to the North of the country, sees traffic from many Spanish airlines including Iberia, Vueling and Volotea. In addition to passenger traffic, Asturias also sees a range of cargo operations.
Developed by Marcus Nyberg and Misha Cajic, the duo have recreated the airport in high definition with a range of features throughout the airport. The approach to the airport has been a focus for the developers with high-resolution photoreal coverage, 3D bridges and objects placed appropriately. In terms of coverage, Léon to Parque Nacional de Los Picos de Europa in the east is included in the package.
Other features include advanced rendering techniques, SODE jetways and dynamic lighting. Performance has also been a consideration for the developers to ensure that those with jets get a smooth experience.
You can buy Orbx LEAS Asturias Airport now from Orbx for $39.95 AUD (Approx US$27.90 | €24,57 | £22.02).
Orbx LEAS Asturias Airport Features
- A stunning representation of LEAS Asturias Airport
- Amazing approach with beautiful high-resolution photoreal coverage and custom 3D bridges
- PeopleFlow and animations
- Exquisite texturing throughout
- Advanced baked ambient lighting and rendering techniques
- SODE jetways
- Dynamic lights
- Enormous extra coverage area with photoreal mountain tops, from north of Léon to Parque Nacional de Los Picos de Europa in the east
- Highly optimized, perfect for the 737 & A320 pilot
- Designed to blend with Global Base and/or Global openLC Europe
- By Marcus Nyberg & Misha Cajic