Following a range of previews shared earlier this week, Orbx has now released Landmarks Frankfurt City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The new product enhances the German city by adding hundreds of custom landmarks and improving many areas of the city with new terraforming and new night lighting.
Landmarks Frankfurt City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator features 11 detailed landmarks such as the include Europaturm, Masseturm, Kaiserdom and the Hauptbahnhof railway station. These particular landmarks will be rich with details but also supported by 100 other custom landmarks that bring the city to life. These landmarks have been designed to be both performance-friendly and also visually pleasing within the simulator. Terraforming and custom orthoimagery has also been included to ensure that coverage is seamless with the default simulator.
- 11 high-detail custom landmarks including Europaturm, Hauptbahnhof (railway station), Messeturm, Paulskirche, and Kaiserdom
- 100 custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
- Many enhancements to the city and surrounding areas: improved vegetation and building placements, static trains and boats, cranes, chimneys, and more
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how the custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
- Includes a custom model of the Commerzbank Arena (Waldstadion) stadium
- Custom orthoimagery covering both sides of the Main, from Schwanheim in the West to the Offenbach photogrammetry area
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography