Alongside releasing TrueEarth US Florida, the team at Orbx has also released Key West Airport for X-Plane 11.
Key West will include custom 3D modelled terminal buildings, airport ground objects such as people, cars, trucks and signage. The release will take advantage of PBR texturing throughout and will seamlessly blend with TrueEarth US Florida. The airport scenery on its own will cover the Key West area using high-resolution satellite imagery for the airport and the surrounding areas.
The imagery shows the detail in the waters surrounding the area to include the shallow water reefs that you will find along the runway edge, bringing the scenery to life not just on land. Local hotels and points of interest are included in the Key West scenery to really enhance your approaches into the airport.
You can buy Orbx KEYW Key West Airport now from Orbx. It is currently on sale for a limited time until 10 February 2020 11:00am UTC, where you can get 25% off. This means it is available for $24.71 AUD (US$16.69 | €15,17 | £12.85). After this date, the price will increase to $32.95 AUD.
- Ultra-high-resolution satellite imagery surrounding the airport
- Plenty of detailed 3D models from terminal buildings to road signage
- Includes surrounding buildings such as hotels and major landmarks
- Fully PBR compliant for the most realistic looking models
- Visually breathtaking approach along the coast
- Several static aircraft bringing the airport to life
- Seamlessly blends into TrueEarth US Florida