Announced just a week ago, Orbx has released their EGNM Leeds Bradford Airport for X-Plane 11. The Prepar3d V4 version should come not too late after. As often with Orbx, great work has been put into small details that make the difference. One of them is the custom slopped runway, which looks very impressive.
Users shall note that Orbx recommends setting the Texture Quality slider set to High or below for optimum performance.
Leeds Bradford Airport is ranked 15th by total passenger in the United Kingdom, with just over 4 million passengers. Home to Jet2 and headquarters since 2002, the airport also sports a Ryanair base. Both airline directly compete on the leisure market, mostly to the Iberian peninsula.
The scenery is available on the Orbx website for $32.95 AUD.
- Full PBR representation of Leeds Bradford Airport and surroundings
- Includes EGHP Heliport one kilometer north of the airport
- HD textures throughout
- PBR ground polygon with dry, damp and wet states.
- Highly detailed PBR Ground Service Equipment and Clutter models
- Realistic road traffic on surrounding streets
- Detailed terrain along with 60cm orthoimagery blended to match TrueEarth GB Central
- Includes realistic approach and airport lighting.
- Detailed HD PBR static aircraft models
- Custom animated GSE with HD people models
- SAM-controlled dynamic marshallers
- Handcrafted, realistic sloping runway