After only announcing a few days ago, Orbx has today released their latest CityScene package for FSX/P3D. The new CityScene focues on the city of Charleston in South Carolina. Included in the area are the area thousands of custom placed buildings, trees and other landmarks to explore. Included points of interest include the Pink House, Charleston City Hall and various sports stadiums. In total, there are 41 points of interest to find. The scenery will also include seasonal support.
Also included in the package is a variety of airports. This includes Charleston International Airport, along with Charleston Executive Airport, Mount Pleasant Aiport, SC65 and SC06 airports. They aren’t to the same detailed standard from payware airports, but they do include custom models, satellite imagery and animated people.
- Large 1150 sq km scenery coverage area
- 5 airports in coverage area
- 41 custom POI buildings/objects created for Charleston Scenery Area
- Over 340,000 custom commercial and residential buildings
- Over 3,500 library objects placed from Orbx Libraries
- Over 25,000 railroad boxcars and shipping containers
- Over 80,000 night lights
- Over 4,000,000 accurately placed autogen trees
- By Allen Kriesman