Only a few weeks ago, Orbx announced that CAE3 Campbell River Aerodrome would be coming to P3D. Today, the team released the product as freeware for the community to enjoy.
Campbell River Aerodrome will feature a range of modelling work including the docks, nearby buildings, fishing boats and more. The city of Campbell River will be included, along with everything to the North too. Those that enjoy exploring will enjoy finding all of the hidden secrets and detailed buildings including a variety of marinas, AI cruise ships and various lighthouses.
Full Feature List
- All of Tyee Spit as a large model, including Corilair, Grizzly Helicopters, Vancouver Island Air, West Coast Helicopters, associated docks and other buildings.
- The city of Campbell River
- North Campbell River
- Nystar buildings and dock with detailed static ship Ocean Wind
- John Hart Generating Station
- Five Campbell River marinas with custom boats
- Campbell River ferry terminal
- Quathiaski Cove ferry terminal
- Cape Mudge Lighthouse and grounds
- April Point Marina and Spa, with helipad
- The AI cruise ship Norwegian Jewel going from the Campbell River Cruise Ship Terminal to Victoria BC and back.
- The AI boat CCGS Cape Palmerston attending a sailboat aground
- An AI Ranger 29 powerboat that crosses Discovery Passage
- Models of Whitehall rowboats used for salmon fishing around Tyee Spit
- A couple of ‘Extras’ to amuse you
- Developed by Larry R