Another day and another release for Orbx. This time, the charming Concrete Municipal Airport (3W5) is available for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Developer Andreas Hegi has brought the airport to life in the simulator with various custom objects, detailed modelling and texture work along with custom night lighting.
The brand new version, designed specifically for Microsoft Flight Simulator, also has a sloped runway, scattered ground service equipment and also rich PBR texture work throughout. Whilst the airport has been created in rich detail, the features extend beyond the runway. For example, various new hangars are now there, along with the new fuel farm. A variety of landmarks will also be included around the airfield including the well-known Portland Cement Silos and bridges over the Sauk River.
- Completely new version of 3W5 for MSFS
- Located in the heart of the Pacific Northwest
- Full PBR UHD texturing
- Charming bespoke details
- Extensive updates to the surrounding scenery
- Major POIs and landmarks around town
- Completely new weather-influenced ground polygon
- Sloped runway
- Complete dynamic & emissive night lighting
- Ultra high-definition GSE
- Perfect for bush pilots
- A classic Orbx destination brought to life for MSFS
- Developed by developer Andreas Hegi